There is an application fee of $50 (non-refundable). This must be received by GCNYC before the application can be processed. (Waived for fall 2017 applicants.)
4 credit course: $3850
8 credit dissertation: $7700
Course Repeat / Continuation Fee: $1000*
All payments can be made online via credit card or wire transfer. (We cannot accept cash payments.)
* If you need to retake a course, you will be recharged the full amount for that course. The $1000 Continuation Fee only applies per trimester to those who require additional terms to complete their dissertation.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) fees
GCNYC grants credit for both formal and non-formal experience through the transfer and RPL credit processes, respectively.
Review and Consideration of Transfer / RPL: $500 per course
Application of Transfer of RPL: $500 per course
Other Fees and Charges
Late Registration Fee: $50
Replacement Student ID Card: $50
One official transcript per academic year can be provided at no cost. Subsequent transcripts: $10.
Unless arrangements are made for a third-party (such an employer or other financial aid) to pay GCNYC directly, all payments must be made by the first day of classes. Students whose accounts are not paid in full on the first day of classes will be unregistered from their courses for that term.
To qualify for a refund, a student must provide official notice of withdrawal from a course to the Office of the Dean (during regular university business hours). Refunds are granted as follows:
- Any time prior to first class: 100% refund
- Within 7 days of first class: 75%
- Within 14 days of first class: 50%
- Within 21 days of first class: 25%
- More than 21 days after first class: 0%