As New York City’s College for the Common Good, GCNYC educates graduate students to be successful, compassionate leaders in sustainability and social impact. Guided by knowledgeable and experienced faculty, students learn to re-imagine business within the context of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, balancing profitability with the well-being of communities and the planet.
In fulfillment of this mission, GCNYC is committed to:
- Providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive college community that empowers, celebrates, and honors people of all backgrounds.
- Delivering an interdisciplinary curriculum with a global perspective taught in an intimate and interactive environment.
- Attracting and sustaining faculty who are committed to excellence, leadership, equity and service.
- Enriching lives and creating opportunities in New York City and beyond by forming a community of scholars, professionals, and strategic partners who drive change.
- Supporting applied research to drive innovation and develop practical, actionable solutions in an increasingly complex and interconnected world.